söndag 18 mars 2012

Weekend with the choir

Why did I sing the wrong tone without noticing? Now, maybe I shouldn't be part of this group. These people are all quite musically talented. But then the conductor held a speech that moved me. 'Studies have shown that choir singers in Sweden live longer than non-choir singers', he began. And joining and being part of the choir is the best decision we have made. It isn't primarily the voice register that is important - the important thing is your ear. And for the ones that only joined recently it is tough and a lot to learn, but I (the conductor) have faith in this choir. The studies have also shown that choir members are more often divorced than others.

Anyway, I should practice more and use my ear diligently. I need to have faith in myself as well. A new practice session tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar